This information is addressed to users consulting the website www.gardalaser.it of Garda Laser snc, pursuant to and in accordance with the provisions for the adaptation of the Privacy Code (as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018) to the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter “GDPR”).
The Use of the website is subject to your acknowledgement, acceptance and compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. In case of non-acceptance, you are requested not to use the website, and not to download any material from it.
Garda Laser snc – in the person of its legal representative pro tempore (hereinafter also referred to as “Data Controller”) with head office in Via Casa Zamboni, 78/A 37024 Negrar (VR) ITALY.
Holder’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing.
Personal data are collected and processed for:
- the fulfilment of all operations imposed by regulatory obligations
- operations connected with and instrumental to the initiation of contractual relations, including the acquisition of preliminary information for the conclusion of the Contract and the performance of the contract
- the management of pre-contractual relations;
- the management of contractual relations, including administration, accounting, orders, shipments, invoicing, services, and the management of any litigation;
They will be subject to processing based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights. Your personal data will be processed for the whole duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently for the fulfilment of all legal and fiscal obligations, as well as for future business purposes.
Types and methods of processing.
Personal data may be collected automatically during navigation and use of the site and the services provided or may be entered voluntarily by the user. Among the personal data collected by the holder autonomously or through third parties, there could be, including but not limited to: IP address, date and time of visit, type of browser and device used, web page of origin and exit, etc.). Among the personal data transmitted by the user there could be, including but not limited to: identification data (company name or name, VAT number or tax code, or name and surname of natural persons, etc.) and contact data (name, city, address or other elements of personal identification, such as name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.).
The processing of the data, which may also be identifiable and sensitive, for the purposes described takes place using both automated methods, on electronic or magnetic support, and non-automated methods, on paper support, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security foreseen by the law, by the consequent regulations and by internal provisions. In addition to the Data Controller, other subjects in Gardalaser.it organisation (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies and Data Processors on the part of the Data Controller may have access to the Data.
The data are currently processed and filed by Garda Laser snc Via Casa Zamboni, 78/A 37024 Negrar (VR) ITALY. They may also be processed by professionals and/or companies appointed to carry out technical, development, management and administrative-accounting activities.
The Data are processed and filed for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
The data supplied will be kept in our archives according to the following parameters: administration, accounting, orders, estimate management, management of bookings and the whole contract, assistance, invoicing, services, management of any disputes: 10 years as provided by law, except in case of late payment of fees that justify an extension.
Compulsory or optional nature of the data conferral.
Some data are necessary for the contractual relationship or its execution, while some of them can be defined as accessory. The provision of data to the writer is compulsory only for data, for which there is a regulatory or contractual obligation.
Consequences of refusal to the data conferral.
When the data conferral is provided for a regulatory or contractual obligation, a refusal would put the Controller in the condition of not being able to execute or continue the Contract as it would constitute unlawful processing. When there is no legal obligation to provide the data, refusal would not result in the aforementioned consequences but would nevertheless prevent the execution of the accessory operations.
Except for communications made for legal obligations, data relating to your legal person may be communicated in Italy to:
- Persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy to the Data Controller in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection matters;
- Subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for Services (e.g. hosting providers);
- Subjects which perform technical maintenance activities (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks);
- Entities or authorities, independent data controllers, to whom it is mandatory to communicate personal data by law or by order of the authorities. Sensitive data will not be transmitted and/or transferred.
With regard to the personal data, the user may exercise the rights provided for by Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Article 15 GDPR. In case of signing any form of consent to the processing requested, it should be noted that the data subject may revoke it at any time, with the exception of the compulsory fulfilments provided for by the regulations in force at the time of the revocation request.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw the consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent he/she previously expressed to the processing of his/her Personal Data.
- oppose to the processing of the Data. The User may oppose the processing of the Data when it is done on a legal basis different than the consent.
- access to the Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data used by the Controller and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of the Data and request that it might be updated or corrected.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. Under certain conditions, the User may request the restriction of the Data processing. In this case, the Data Controller will use the Data only for storage purposes.
- obtain the deletion or removal of Personal Data. Under certain conditions, the User may request the Data Controller to delete his/her Data.
- file a complaint. The User may write a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.